Calling all designers who celebrate innovation, creativity, and diversity within the fashion industry.
Step into a world where creativity knows no bounds and bring your collection to life in an unforgettable way at Black on the Block’s immersive fashion show produced by Introspective Innovations. This show will kick off LA Fashion Week.
Event Date: Sunday, October 8th, 2023
Location: Future Factory
417 E 15th St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Each designer may show up to 10 looks.
- Each designer will receive 10 models based on your needs. No outside models are permitted. Touch ups by hair and makeup stylists will be provided.
- Each designer will have creative control of their visuals and music.
- Each designer can bring up to 2 people to assist them backstage and at their Concept Shop.
- Each designer will have the opportunity to set up a Concept Shop and sell their pieces at the venue following the show.
What we are looking for
- Cut and sew designers
- Original and unique designs
All designers must be accepted by Black on the Block and Introspective Innovations. You will receive an email within 2 weeks if you have been accepted with further instructions.
The designer fee is $1,500 to showcase your collection on the runway with the opportunity to sell your pieces afterwards. A non-refundable deposit of $750 will be due by the date located on your invoice. The remaining $750 will be due by Sept. 27th, 2023.
You must sign our Designer Agreement and pay your non-refundable deposit by the due date located on your acceptance email. You will receive your acceptance invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to make payment or communicate by the date given in that email will lead to your spot being given to another designer, so please be responsive.
All accepted designers will be required to obtain General Liability insurance for the date of the event and submit it to Black on the Block. More information will be sent upon acceptance.