Our company, Lead Overload, is an AI-driven sales development company that has scaled from $0 - $1M / year in less than 2 years.
We've helped dozens of B2B businesses stack up their sales pipelines using Cold Email and AI integrations.
You'll be on the leading edge of AI technology applied to Sales Processes.
The Sales Rep is a crucial member of our organization, directly contributing to the success of our business.
This role involves closing outbound deals, accurate reporting in our CRM, identifying potential issues in our sales process, and communicating these to the sales manager.
The Sales Rep is responsible for meeting sales targets and generating revenue, contributing to the overall goals and plans developed by the sales management team.
- Work as part of a cohesive sales team towards a common goal, contributing to a competitive yet collaborative environment that maximizes the performance of the entire team.
- Strive to meet and exceed individual sales targets.
- Participate in lucrative incentive schemes and monetary benefits to encourage high performance.
- Report individual sales metrics to the sales manager, ensuring all quotas are met.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to follow lead generation plans that align with company and revenue growth objectives.
- Participate in sales training and onboarding programs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences to ensure relevant sales strategies.
- Work with existing client success team with a focus on consistent, "white-glove" service and improving overall client experience.
- Regular reports on individual sales are submitted to the Sales Manager.
- Each Sales Rep meets their quota or receives appropriate coaching.
- A minimum of 30% of qualified outbound deals are closed month-to-month by each individual Sales Rep.
- Company values and culture are consistently upheld by all sales team members.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a business-to-business sales role.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in closing deals from cold audience.
- Minimum of $1,000,000 sold for service-based packages greater than $5,000.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software and data analysis tools.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and strategies.
- Experience in using digital marketing tools, including social media platforms.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- High emotional intelligence, resilience, and problem-solving ability.
- Central Standard Time Zone (Flexibility Offered)
- Commission-Based Position, $90,000+ OTE.
- Work-life balance with remote work from anywhere.
- All expenses paid mastermind access, and additional mastermind retreats (last one was in Medellin - Columbia).
- Generous and flexible paid time off, including holidays and sick days.
LEAD OVERLOAD - CORE VALUES:
Our core values are the heart and soul of this incredible company. The right person for this role will appreciate each of these values, personally subscribe to them, and understand why each is critical to having a great business.
Competitive Greatness - we strive to become the best version of ourselves. This incorporates a steady competition against ourselves. Day in and day out. We subscribe to the growth mindset.
When the game is on the line, we feel pressure and overall growth pain - we never back down and go for the kill. We are the superheroes in our own movies, especially when everything is on the line.
Extreme Accountability - we admit we are powerless if we blame someone else. We take on responsibilities and full ownership of the outcome. If someone messes up, it’s our fault for counting on them in the first place.
Sometimes our best is not enough - we grow into what is needed to achieve the outcome and beyond. Complaining and excuses will not be tolerated.
Ruthless Focus - we understand that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything.
To achieve competitive greatness, we need to focus on one thing only at a time. This means we will have to say no to other great opportunities if they do not align with our vision and goals.
We operate like magnified sunshine - a centralized force that does some brutal damage.
Transparency - nobody works for anybody. We work with each other as a team.
To achieve greatness as a team, we need transparency, which builds trust. Trust builds great teams, and great teams build extraordinary companies.
Every meeting is open to all team members of the company, and we will never deny access or disregard questions for any level of the team member. Each member is treated with respect.
Transparency goes beyond the work skillset. Sometimes it means revealing your flaws and being self-aware for growth and becoming a better human being.
This value builds further trust with others and creates an extraordinary environment.
Execution Speed - we get things done. We are a speed boat, not a cruise ship - we do things quickly and with high intent.
This does not mean we don’t do things well - we do not tolerate mediocrity, which means we are fast, effective, and create phenomenal results.
We will iterate 3-4 times with feedback loops before most even try once. Sometimes we might look foolish, but we understand the power of feedback and its advantage.
“Action leads to insight more often than insight leads to action.” - Unknown
Capital Efficiency - frugality breeds creativity. We are like a speedboat - we move fast and get more done with much less.
No matter how big we grow, we will always have the startup mindset and budgeting, as it keeps us organized, ruthless, and competitive.
We reverse-engineer goals and always ask ourselves - how can I achieve them faster and more cost-efficient?
This mentality, combined with all the values above, breeds us - ruthless sharks in the marketplace where people are acting like goldfish.