TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· All traders must hold current public liability insurance of $10,000,000 or more and must include a copy with application.
· All food and beverage traders must have and include a copy of their current ‘Safe Food Handling Practices’ certificate.
· It is your responsibility to provide the correct details of your site size, layout and power requirements. If the size of your fit out is different to what you have booked, you will be relocated or denied the opportunity to trade.
· If a powered site is booked, traders must provide their own power leads which must be tagged and tested.
· Although all care will be taken, Racing NSW will not be liable for any damaged, missing or stolen goods.
· It is a condition of booking that trade stands will remain open until the completion of presentations on the final day. Under no circumstance is any pack up to occur before this time.
EVENT CANCELLATION – Racing NSW may cancel the event due to catastrophic conditions, government direction, force majeure, or for any other reason at its absolute discretion. Any refund as a result of this event cancellation will be at the absolute discretion of Racing NSW and will be determined by the extent of costs incurred.
TRADE EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION - From 29th August 2023 - 14th September 2023 Trade cancellations will incur a loss of 30% of the total hiring fee. From 14th September 2023, there will be no refund of hiring fees.