SECTION 6: Transactional Documents
Export & Import Transactional Documents:
- Proforma Invoice: Preliminary bill of sale sent to the buyer in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods.
- Commercial Invoice: Detailed bill for the goods shipped, indicating the seller, buyer, invoice number, date, and the goods' total value.
- Packing List: Specifies the volume, type, and dimensions of cargo. It will detail the kind, quantity, and weight of gold being transported.
- Certificate of Origin: A document certifying the country where the gold was mined or sourced.
- Bill of Lading (for sea freight) or Airway Bill (for air freight): A contract between the exporter and the freight carrier detailing the goods' type, quantity, and destination.
- Export License (if required): Some countries require a special license to export certain products, including precious metals like gold.
- Customs Declaration: This document indicates the nature, quantity, and value of the goods being exported, and it's used by customs officials to assess duties and taxes.
- Freight Insurance Certificate: If the goods are insured during transportation, this document serves as proof.
- Inspection Certification: Depending on the buyer or country's requirements, some goods need to be inspected before exportation.
Import Declaration (into UAE)
- Import Declaration: A document filed by the importer or customs broker with UAE customs detailing the volume, type, and value of the imported goods.
- Bill of Entry: Document generated at the point of entry, detailing the type, quantity, and value of the gold.
- Delivery Order: Released by the port, airline, or freight forwarder to the importer after confirming the payment of freight charges.
- Duty Payment Receipt: If customs duties are levied on the gold, this document acts as proof of payment.
- Certificate of Conformity: Some countries require products to meet their specific standards. This certificate confirms the product conforms to the necessary standards.
After submitting the form, you can download the PDF and follow the instructions to send the required documents to activate the process.
I/We, the undersigned, certify that the information provided above is accurate and complete. I/We understand that this information is required for compliance with KYC regulations and consent to Caprikrn FZE verifying any information provided on this form.