Use this form to submit up to two pieces of two-dimensional artwork to the "Celebrate" Art Show at Visit Concord running from October 1, 2023, to January 6, 2024.
The theme of this show is "Celebrate!" Interpret the theme in any way you like. Celebrate color, line, form, holidays, nature, community! Celebrate whatever moves you. Both abstract and representational work is welcome. This show will be juried by a committee of CAA members. We will be looking for new work that has not been displayed in our other shows.
- You may submit up to two pieces. Fees: $10 for one piece; $15 for two pieces.
- Size requirements: minimum 12" x 12", maximum 16" x 20".
- Work will be hung on the CAA gallery wall at Visit Concord, Concord Visitor Center.
- Submissions due: September 27, 2023
- Artist notifications: September 28, 2023
- Drop off: September 29, 2023 10 am - 4 pm
- Reception: November 25, 2023, 1 - 3 pm
- Pick up: January 6, 2023, 10 am - 4 pm
Artists are required to:
- Be a member of the Concord Art Association
- Follow framing guidelines as published on the CAA website
- Drop off and pick up art on the dates requested
- Apply using JotForm
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To join CAA sign up at: concordartassociation.org