BOOTH FEE: DISCOUNT- If paid in full by December 10th
$1,800.00 (20' x 10')
$1,200.00 (10' x 10')
BOOTH FEE: (AFTER DECEMBER 10th)
$1,900.00 (20' x 10')
$1,300.00 (10' x 10')
Includes: High-peak white tent, electricity, water, booth set-up & break down and 4 vendor wristbands per day. (Sales tax included in booth cost).
****SPACE IS LIMITED. Once reviewed, payment link will be sent to the email above.
SET UP: VENDOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO SET-UP FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16th, FROM 9:00AM- 5:00PM. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE EVENT SITE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY UNTIL BREAKDOWN AT 7:30 pm SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH.
STAFFING: ALL VENDOR BOOTHS MUST BE STAFFED AND READY BY 9:00AM ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH AND BY 10:00AM ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH.
BREAK DOWN: ALL VENDORS WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN VEHICLES CAN BE BROUGHT ONTO THE SITE FOR BREAK DOWN.
1) Light and Power: Standard electrical power will be provided (200 watts per both for non-food vendors). Vendors must provide their own lights and extension cords for hookup within 50 ft of booth. (Min #12 gauge/50 ft.) Additional power is available upon request at an additional fee.
2) Set-Up & Breakdown: All exhibiters must set up according to the time-table specified by Jupiter Seafood Festival. Vendors not set up by the specified time may forfeit their space without refund. The Vendor agrees not to dismantle their booth, nor to do any packing before the event closes. Advance breakdown will prohibit future participation.
3) Subleasing: All exhibition space shall be allotted by or under the authority of Jupiter Seafood Festival. The vendor agrees not to sublease or add unauthorized exhibits in their space without prior written approval from Jupiter Seafood Festival.
4) Loss/Damage: Jupiter Seafood Festival shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to any property of the vendor for any reason, including theft, unless such loss or damage is caused by the gross negligence of the Jupiter Seafood Festival or any of its employees. Vendor is required to follow and use any of the security arrangements for property and valuables when the event is not open. Vendor is responsible for any damage caused to the event area and agrees to pay all costs, as determined in the sole judgment of the event.
5) Venue Rules: The vendor agrees to obey all rules of the venue which may now be in existence or which hereafter may be made, and to abide by the rules and regulation of the Department of Buildings, Fire and Health and such other departments’ whose duties embrace regulations of exhibits, etc. All necessary licenses and permits required by City, County, State and/or Federal authorities for the operation of any vendor must be secured by the vendor at its own risk and expense prior to the installation of his exhibit.
6) Booth assignments: Jupiter Seafood Festival will assign booth locations to vendors. Consideration will be given to special needs or requests, however Jupiter Seafood Festival will assign locations according to the best interests of the event.
7) Insurance & Certifications - All vendors will be required to provide Palm Beach County with evidence of liability insurance with a minimum policy limit of not less than $1 million dollars, each occurrence combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, including contractual liability, personal injury, broad form property damage, products and completed operations. In addition all vendors operating out of a vehicle will need to provide a $500,000 in Auto Liability Insurance. All policies must indicate Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners as additional insured and certificate holder. Current occupational licenses with valid signatures must be displayed during the event. Vendors who do not submit required insurance at least (1) day prior to event will not be permitted to load in on event day. All vendors are required to provide Workers Compensation Coverage per Florida State Statute.
8) Weather: The vendor recognizes and acknowledges that this is an outdoor event and assumes all risk of weather associated with the event and will make no claim against Jupiter Seafood Festival if it is cancelled, delayed or curtailed due to weather. NO REFUNDS.
9) Safety: Any and all unsafe conditions or activities will be brought to the attention of the responsible parties and corrective measures are to be made immediately. Use or possession of illegal or controlled substances of any kind is prohibited. Violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Vendors shall be responsible for the public safety, health and welfare of its patrons, agents, vendors, sub-contractors, concessionaires and employees.
****SPACE IS LIMITED. Once reviewed, payment link will be set to the email above.
In consideration in your accepting this entry, I, the undersigned, intending to be legally bound, hereby myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Jupiter Seafood Festival and their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by myself or my team in the event. Further, I hereby grant full permission to the event organizer and/or other agents authorized by them to use photographs, videotapes, recordings, or other records of this event for legitimate reasons; I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Jupiter Seafood Festival.
Thank you for your participation!
Jupiter Seafood Festival