Well Behavioral Health (WBH) is a mental health practice that serves clients in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. We are a local group committed to the communities we serve. WBH strongly believes that the strength of our organization is our clinicians and staff. We value our staff, and we are invested in their growth and professional development. Our goal is to fully support our staff so they can effectively serve our clients. We pride ourselves on having a work environment that is both clinically and culturally diverse, with a family-like atmosphere.
WBH is committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing compassionate care, and evidence-based psychological services. We seek partnerships with medical providers, healthcare systems, schools, community agencies, and faith-based organizations. Our clinicians are committed to a growth mindset, and to the overall health and wellness of those we serve. Our goal is to make mental health services a part of preventative healthcare.
WBH is currently seeking Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT). Clinicians have the option to see clients in the office, through telehealth, or through a hybrid of telehealth and in-office sessions.
We are looking for clinicians with some of the following experiences and skills:
- Licensed clinician in Massachusetts or New Hampshire (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Clinicians who are experienced working with a wide range of clinical presentations
- Clinicians who have experience with health psychology
- Clinicians with experience working in primary care or pediatrics
- Clinicians who have experience with couples or family counseling
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, or adults
- Clinicians with experience in evidence-based treatment modalities
- Clinicians who are self-motivated, ambitious, and have an ability to quickly build rapport with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters degree in clinical social work, mental health counseling, or marriage and family therapy
- At least two years of clinical experience.
- Clinicians must have an independent license in Massachusetts
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and growth
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are needed
What we can offer you:
- Strong rates of reimbursement. No need to wait for insurance reimbursements to come in, clinicians are paid ahead of collections.
- This is a W2 position.
- Expedited credentialing- we will take care of everything!
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Flexible schedule, and 4-day work weeks possible for FT clinicians
- PTO benefit
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Minimal paperwork
- Multi-disciplinary practice, with a high degree of care collaboration
- Access to “motivated” patient population
- Opportunities for paid clinical supervisory roles
- Strong operations support: administrative, IT, and risk management
- Excellent EHR and practice management system
- Earnings estimate: $90,000 - $120,000
WBH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.