Basic guidelines for the Elko County Reading Council Scholarship:
1. Student will graduate from any Elko County high school.
2. Student must submit a completed application.
3. Two letters of recommendation (from adults who know the student) must be uploaded with this application.
4. Scholarship may be used at a 2-year vocational program or a 4-year college or university.
5. Preference will be given to those students who are participating Elko County Reading Council members. Membership applications are available upon request.