A 21st Century Model of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Quiz
James Felton III
Dental License Type
Dental License Number
1. Diversity parameters only encompass gender, ethnicity, and culture.
2. Which of the following statements is not true?
Diversity is leveraged through inclusion.
Inclusion is a prerequisite for the functioning of a diverse workforce.
You can drive diversity and inclusion at the workplace as different yet effective strategies.
Diversity and inclusion both form an integral part of any organization's diversity and inclusion strategy
3. Affirmative action refers to positive efforts to recruit minority group members or women for jobs, promotions, and educational opportunities.
4. The underrepresentation of Blacks, Hispanics or Latinos and American Indians or Alaska Natives among dentists raises concern about the diversity ofthe dental workforce, disparities in access to dental care and in oral health status, and social justice.
5. Federal and state programs can work to increase diversity in the workforce and improve minority patients' access to dental care.
Should be Empty: