The Madrasah Administrative Staff (MAS) position is a permanent part-time paid position that plays a crucial role in the maintenance and operation of the Az-Zahraa Madrasah. The overall aim of this MAS position is to provide the Madrasah with long term operational continuity and stability, as well as additional reliable support for the Admin team to complete mission critical tasks related to the safety and security of the students, teachers, and staff at the Centre. The MAS position will allow the Madrasah Admin team to focus on implementing the long-term strategic plan set out by the Madrasah Council to grow and advance the Madrasah’s mission. This individual will report directly to the Director of Education with day-to-day duties assigned in collaboration with the Principal and the Madrasah Admin team.
- $1440 - $1760 per month ($18 - $22 /hr) salary commensurate with skills and experience
- 20 hours/week in a hybrid arrangement (some hours require physical presence while others can be remote)
- Be physically present on site from 10 AM – 3 PM on Sundays while Madrasah is in session.
Application End Date:
- 11:59 PM Sunday September 30th (updated), 2023
- Ideal start date is Sept 30, 2023
- N/A (Ongoing)
Full details of the job ad are available here.