Instructors, leaders, or chaperones who believe any dress or personal appearance to be distracting, unsafe, orunsuitable for any Wellspring event may request students to abnegate them. This can include covering themwith other apparel, removing an item, or being asked to leave the premises.
● All clothing must be modest and unrevealing in cut, fit, and texture.
● All clothing should be neat and clean and contain no inappropriate messages or pictures.
● Clothing may not be see-through; clothing considered as underclothing may not be worn as an outsidegarment.
● All pants, skirts, shorts, and dresses must be no shorter than the tips of the fingers when standing.
● Slits in skirts or dresses must not extend higher than the tips of the fingers when standing.
● Girls’ necklines must be modest in cut and fit. No cleavage may show, even when bending over.
● All shirts must be long enough to reach to the top of pants/shorts/skirts and should not allow theexposure of midriffs or backs. Dresses may not have cut-outs in the midriff.
● Swimsuits worn at Wellspring functions must cover midriff and be conservatively cut. Boys must wearboxer-style suits.
● If there is any question about attire meeting dress code requirements, the parent/guardian of theattendee should message the event organizer before the day of the event with their concern and, ifpossible, submit a picture of the attendee in the outfit for review.
The following rules of conduct apply to all Wellspring functions and sponsored events. Anyone failing to followthese rules can be asked to leave Wellspring and/or the event.
● No fighting
● No alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, controlled substances, firearms, or fireworks
● No inappropriate or suggestive dancing; there must not be any full frontal contact
● No inappropriate public displays of affection (quick hugs and hand-holding is acceptable)
● No bullying; this includes face-to-face and through social media
● If at any time an attendee sees a safety issue, feels personally unsafe, or has any concern, they shouldbring attention to their concerns to an event chaperone.
● Re-admittance to the event will not be permitted if the attendee decides to leave and then come back again.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Wellspring Homeschool Community, Inc. events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agree that the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the participants should inspect any facilities andequipment to be used, and if the parent or guardian believes anything is unsafe, he or she shouldimmediately advise someone from leadership or a staff member at any facility of such condition(s) andrefuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge that it is ultimately my family’s responsibility to disclose any food allergies to eventorganizers, and to ensure my child has the knowledge to avoid exposure/ingestion of foods to whichhe/she is allergic.
3. Acknowledge and fully understand that each member/participant/family will be engaging in activitiesthat could involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death and severe social andeconomic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence but theaction, inaction, or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used.Further that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
4. Assume all foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury,permanent disability, or death.
5. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Wellspring Homeschool Community, Inc. itsaffiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, and other volunteers of theorganization, other members/participants/families, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and ifapplicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafterreferred to as “releases”, from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and nextof kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death anddamage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of thereleases or otherwise.