DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICE USERS TO THE ANGELS FOUNDATION UK COUNSELLING AND THERAPY AND THIRD PARTIES/OUTSIDE AGENCIES.
1. In cases where our Therapists or our Agency Manager feels there is a safeguarding issue or threat to life and there is a need to disclose confidential information to a third party, they must inform the person concerned (the client) why there is a need to share information, with whom, and what the likely consequences of their agreeing or not agreeing to disclosures are.
2. Once consent has been obtained, it is the responsibility of the staff member passing on any information to ensure that disclosure only takes place on the terms agreed with the client it concerns.
3. Information should only be given to other organisations with the clients permission, with the exception of the cases set out in the policy when disclosures may be made without consent.
4. Documentation in the form of written notes are necessary for evidencing our work.
5. By referring or applying personally via this form to THE ANGELS FOUNDATION UK COUNSELLING AND THERAPY , you are confirming you consent or have obtained consent from your client, to share their information with us in order to access our support services.
6. Beneficiaries are required to complete a feedback form/give a statement of feedback to THE ANGELS FOUNDATION UK COUNSELLING AND THERAPY once support has been given.