Location: Somerset West (Preference given to candidates in Somerset West, Strand, Stellenbosch, Gordonsbay and the Western-Cape Boland area)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We are a prominent marketing consultancy actively searching for a Digital & Web Designer with a strong focus on Brand, Digital Graphic and Web Design. A keen interest in web design, especially with platforms like WordPress, video, and motion graphics is essential. Our client database consists of the service and professional service industry.
Most of our internal software is Microsoft-based, and we provide our design teams with Adobe Creative Cloud licenses and access to various design resources, including image and video stock libraries.
- Conduct research and conceptualise design concepts based on client expectations and input.
- Participate in creative brief sessions and provide input from a designer perspective.
- Visual Brand Design (Logos and Brand Books) for various client accounts.
- Basic design for web platforms, especially WordPress.
- Create and edit video and motion graphics for promotional and online use.
- Basic experience with HTML for email marketing campaigns.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Prior workplace experience - minimum 2 years.
- Relevant tertiary education in digital design or visual communication.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, with an understanding of video editing and motion graphics software.
- Basic understanding of web platforms like WordPress.
- Own Transport
- Able to research effectively in order to compile creative concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a team and receiving input and feedback from various avenues.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards.
- Able to innovate through conceptualisation and design.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS for email marketing campaigns.
- Interest and basic skills in video editing and motion graphics.
Compensation will be discussed during interviews. The offer will be based on your expectations, background, and experience.
Application and Recruitment Process:
- Apply with an updated CV, recent profile photo, and examples of your past work, including any video or motion graphics projects.
- If your submission has been deemed successful, you will be contacted for a first-round interview online.
- The second-round interview will be conducted at the office with the Department Manager and/or various team members.
- The third-round (optional) interview will be conducted at the office with additional managers and team members.
- Reference checks will be made.
- Based on evaluations and references, an offer will be compiled and discussed in person.