Kids In Action Policy Agreement: Kids in Action reserves the right to terminate any child from Parent’s Night Out per Kids in Action Policy Agreement which include, but are not limited to:
2. Defacing and/or destroying center property or property of others
3. Engaging in aggressive behavior toward other children/staff members.
4. Being rude or discourteous to any staff member.
5. Using foul language
6. Stealing from the center, staff, or other children
7. refusing to stay with assigned group.
1. Engaging in aggressive behavior toward a child and/or staff member of the center
2. Failure to follow check in/out procedures
3. Using foul language on the premises
4. Being rude and/or discourteous to any staff member
5. Excessive tardiness upon pick up.
6. Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol when picking up child