By renting and utilizing the studios at the Minnesota Ballet School, I hereby acknowledge and fully understand the following terms and conditions:
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Minnesota Ballet School, along with its staff, agents, and employees, from any and all liability claims, including those related to personal injuries resulting in death. This release of liability and indemnification applies to all time spent in the Minnesota Ballet School facility.
Studio Usage Terms:
1. Renters are expected to promptly vacate the studio at the end of their booked time. Remaining in the space for more than 15 minutes past the end of the booking will result in being charged twice the normal hourly rate.
2. Upon entering a studio at The MBS, I acknowledge that video and audio recording may occur. By entering the studio, I agree to these terms.
3. I commit to leaving the studios in the same condition as they were found. Failure to do so will result in an additional minimum cleaning fee of $15, with the Minnesota Ballet School reserving the right to determine the appropriate cleaning fee.
4. In consideration of other patrons, nothing is to be left in the studio between uses. The Minnesota Ballet School reserves the right to dispose of any items left in the studio that do not belong to The MBS.
5. I will ensure that the stereo is turned OFF, lights are turned OFF, heater/conditioner is turned OFF and the studio door is locked and confirmed as locked when I leave.
1. The Minnesota Ballet School strictly prohibits the following:
● Bringing food, beverages, or any kind of liquor in the facilities.
● Wearing street shoes inside the dance studios.
● Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
I acknowledge that the refundable damage deposit will be charged to replace any damaged items or repair facilities or property during my rental period.
Additional Note: The Minnesota Ballet School is not responsible for lost or stolen items.