Private Lesson Policy:
- Private lessons are scheduled directly with the teacher providing the lesson
- Once the lesson is complete the teacher will fill out the lesson in our book and the parent will be charged within a few business days of the lesson.
- Parent will agree below whether it is OK to have the child take lessons without a parent present/ signature to sign off that the lesson took place.
- Private lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled by the parent or teacher with at least a 24 hour notice*
- If a parent or student cancels with less than 24 hours for any reason, the parent will be charged for the private lesson.*
- If a teacher cancels the private lesson with less than 24 hours the teacher is responsible for providing a private lesson at no charge to the parent*
- If a student is late to their private, the missed time is forfeited and will not be made up by the teacher and your account will be charged for the private lesson.
- If a teacher is late to the private lesson, the missed time will be made up at the end of the lesson if space is available and the extra time works for the student, if not the parent will be charged for a shorter duration.
- It is expected that the dancer is warmed up and ready at the start time of the private lesson. If the dancer is not warmed up they are responsible for letting their teacher know so they can include a brief warm up. This will be included in time of private lesson.
- Account must be current in order to schedule private lessons - no exceptions
- Private lesson rates will be provided at the beginning of each season. Ambition Dance will provide 30 day advance notice of any rate changes during the season.
*Exceptions allowed are medical emergencies, inclement weather, car accidents. Teacher and studio discretion for other circumstances may be allowed.