New Executives to Kentucky highlights signature Kentucky experiences and thought-provoking discussions about exciting opportunities in our Commonwealth. The one-day complimentary program is designed for senior-level executives, and their spouses, who have transferred into the state during the last two years. Participants connect with Kentucky’s best minds in government, business, and industry. The day includes tours of Kentucky’s signature bourbon and horse industries, discussions on Kentucky’s economic outlook, and public policy.
In collaboration with the Cabinet for Economic Development, this is a one-day immersive, exclusive, and unforgettable introduction to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The New Executives Program is designed to introduce you to Kentucky’s history, economy, and other leaders like you who will help shape its future.
An overview of the New Executives Program:
- Economic overview from the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Brief History of Kentucky
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a working thoroughbred horse farm
- Private tour, tasting, and lunch at a world-renowned bourbon distillery
- Executive Branch greeting
- Legislative session overview
- Visit with the Judicial Branch
This is an invitation-only event and is free of charge thanks to our generous partners.
For more information: https://www.leadershipky.org/programs/new-executives-to-ky-2/
or e-mail LKY@leadershipky.org