As the Registered Aboriginal Party (RAP) on Wadawurrung Country, Wadawurrung Traditional Owners Aboriginal Corporation (WTOAC) is the only recognised body that can offer Traditional Owner Cultural advice on Wadawurrung Country.
Our consultation services are designed to give you the input and guidance you need to deliver your project with Cultural confidence.
- For most projects we recommend booking at least two consultations: a project initiation consultation, and a review/approve consultation.
- For large scale, complex or sensitive projects, we recommend booking regular consultations to help guide you through your various project milestones.
- Note that we have two consultation rates: a standard rate for a Wadawurrung representative and a higher rate for a Wadawurrung General Manager.
- It is possible to request multiple Wadawurrung representatives if that suits the needs of your project.
- Please book a Consultation request if you require Wadawurrung Cultural input for your project, program or policy.
Please book a Language Services request if you are seeking advice and permission to use Wadawurrung language to name a place, space or in a publication.
Please book an Arts and Design request if you are seeking advice on incorporating Wadawurrung design elements into a place, space or publication, or would like support in finding a Wadawurrung artist to create artwork for a particular project or purpose.
Please book a Communications request if you have a project that requires extensive or sensitive communications planning, and/or rapid turnaround Cultural permissions and approval. Please also select this option if you require reading, writing, editing and proofreading of Cultural materials for publication.
If you would like to discuss consultation options prior to booking, please email email@example.com with the subject line Consultation – the type of consultation (eg Language Services, Arts/Design) – request a call back.