2024 Youth Healthcare Alliance Membership Dues
Support us in optimizing health outcomes among young people through access to quality, integrated health care in schools. Youth Healthcare Alliance, formerly Colorado Association for School-Based Health Care (CASBHC), is a nonprofit organization with the vision that all Colorado school-based clinics provide high-quality, equitable, comprehensive healthcare in support of positive academic outcomes. Youth Healthcare Alliance advances health and educational equity through advocacy, technical assistance, and professional development for established school-based clinics and those preparing to open.
How can you be a part of this movement? We have membership opportunities that you may be interested in.
See below, as some options have changed and been added to reflect changes in the field. 2024 is the 2nd year for these changes, and we believe this makes us a stronger organization in meeting the needs of youth and communities. Also, please note that membership runs from January to December of each year.
OPERATING ORGANIZATION MEMBER
If you are providing services to the school community, you may fit into one or more of these membership levels.
School-Based Clinic Operating Organization Membership
These are entities primarily responsible for operating one or more school-based clinic in Colorado. Dues for operating organizations are based on the number of school-based clinics it operates and are outlined below. Each site is a brick-and-mortar site located on school grounds to offer integrated care with a priority population being the students at the school or district (can add on other populations).
- Start-up (first year of school-based clinic) - $300
- 1-3 school-based clinic sites - $550
- 4-8 school-based clinic sites - $1,050
- 9+ school-based clinic sites - $2,050
School-Based Clinic-Like Model Operating Organization Membership
We recognize there are many new models of school-based clinic-like care that are emerging around Colorado, and as we expand our offerings (technical assistance, grant funding opportunities, advocacy) to cover these additional services, we ask you to include any appropriate categories into your membership dues. Please add on how many additional categories you have ($300 per category), not how many individual sites you have. This is self-attested.
- SCHOOL-LINKED CARE: Patients access health care (primary, behavioral, or oral health care) in a fixed facility near a school campus with an intentionally structured and coordinated agreement and referral program in place with school(s); other services may be provided in-person or via telehealth. A couple of examples below include the following:
- MOBILE HEALTH CARE: Patients access consistent health care (primary, behavioral, or oral health care) in a specially equipped van or bus parked on or near a school campus; other services may be provided in-person or via telehealth.
- TELEHEALTH SERVICES: Patients access health care (primary, behavioral, or oral health care) via telehealth with a provider located at a community site (can be a school-based clinic) with clear and easy access to in-person services to the operating organization’s in-person site(s) as needed/requested.
If you are not sure what membership(s) best fit your organization, please reach out to Aubrey Hill (email@example.com) to discuss what is right for you. Youth Healthcare Alliance will send you an invoice based on what we believe suits your organization, and we are open to edits.
** School health services are not included in the above categories, e.g., school counselors, school psychologists, school nurses, school social workers. These personnel are critical employees of the school providing for the health for the whole school and assessing/implementing IEPs and 504 plans. If any organization that provides these services wishes to join Youth Healthcare Alliance, we encourage you to join as an Associate Member.
Any partner organization who wants to support Youth Healthcare Alliance even though they do not provide any of the school-based clinic services or Add-ons - $300