Product Details and Guidelines
1. Submit a photo of products being sold along with the application.
2. Licensed/Authorized dealers of commercial products must provide proof of such authorization.
3. Selling products for which you are not a licensed/authorized dealer will no be permitted. This includes food products.
4. Products must be at least 50% handmade for Art & Craft Vendors
5. No electricity will be provided due to the event's use of the outlets. We encourage vendors to provide battery-operated equipment if they need it.
6. Vendors preparing food on-site must provide a Cottage License, and insurance (listing Main Street Wauchula, Inc. and the City of Wauchula).
7. Vendors are required to provide their own tent. No bigger than a 10x10, unless paying for two spaces.
8. Products sold must not contain displays or insinuations of (but not limited to) drugs, alcohol, profanity, or sexual content. MSW reserves the right to determine the interpretation and inclusion of certain products.