Updated Covid 2023-2024 Booster and/or Flu sign-up
As of 9/12/23, the CDC recommends that all patients aged 6 months and older receive the new COVID booster that targets currently circulating variants. Please use the form below to sign up for a vaccine with us here at MLP.
It is safe to receive the covid-19 booster and flu vaccine in the same visit. Please use the form below to sign up for a covid-19 booster, a flu vaccine, or both.
*Please anticipate a wait as we check you in and check in patients ahead of you. Thank you!
- Patients age 5 and up are eligible to receive a single dose of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine if it has been at least 2 months since the last dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.
- Previously vaccinated patients 6 months through 4 years of age are eligible to receive 1 or 2 doses of an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (timing and number of doses to administer depends on the previous COVID-19 vaccine received).
- Unvaccinated individuals 6 months through 4 years of age are eligible to receive three doses of the updated authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine or two doses of the updated authorized Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
- We are currently only permitted to administer covid vaccines to patients aged 3 years and up. Please contact your pediatrician if your child is less than 3 years old.
- We are currently only permitted to administer flu vaccines to patients aged 9 years and up. Please contact your pediatrician if your child is less than 9 years old.
- Please bring your previous covid-19 vaccination card and health insurance cards (including your red/white/blue Medicare Part B card if 65+)
- Your appointment reserves your dose. We ask for your patience and that you anticipate a wait as we check you in