Restoration House Resident Requirements
- Client must be 18 years or older
- Client must have a history of sex trafficking or commercial sexual exploitation. We are unable to consider applicants who are:
- Using methadone/buprenorphine, or dolophine/suboxone (weak opioids) as opiate addiction treatment.
- Non-ambulatory or unable to manage self-care.
- A threat to herself or others; have assault or arson charges.
- On the sex offender's registry.
- Have an outstanding criminal charge/trying to escape a warrant.
- In a non-marital relationship that she expects to continue while in our program. (*We take very seriously the need for residents to refrain from relationships during the first 12 months of sobriety as suggested by na/aa.)
- Taking medications on our prohibited medications list (available upon request).
- We are a no cost 120 day program. At 120 days, Fivel4 will work to place survivor in a long term residential program.
- We are a non-smoking facility/ nicotine patches/gun will be provided at no charge.
- Residents can use a landline to contact a parent(s) for the 1st 120 days.
- We are a restorative care PROGRAM with specific activities, schedules, and goals.
- We are "voluntary stay," but not a halfway house where she can come and go as she pleases.
- She will be expected to participate in therapeutic groups and individual counseling.
- Over time she can earn privileges, but they will not be immediate.
- She will be living with other survivors, sharing in the work and the dynamics of the household. Getting along with others is part of the program as we are rooted in relationship.
"Our hope for all survivors entering our program is that you will find a safe place of rest during these 120 days and that you will be able to build a firm foundation that transitions seamlessly into the rest of your journey."