We are really excited to continue to offer our popular Assistant Tutor Program in 2024.
This program enables senior students from Year 9 up the opportunity to learn, observe and participate in the delivery of our Hunter Drama Syllabus. Working directly with your Hunter Drama Tutors, students who are selected to participate in this program will gain valuable training and experience providing a stepping stone to becoming a HD Tutor.
As an added bonus, to enhance your development and learning the Assistant Tutor Program in 2024 will also include;
- Professional Development session in Week 10 every term with Tutors and special guest speakers.
- Complimentary ticket to EVERY Hunter Drama production for the whole 2024 season.
- A portfolio at the end of the year with a professional reference from Hunter Drama.
- Complimentary Hunter Drama official merchandise hoodie.
- Personalized name badge.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Tutors include:
- Taking class attendance
- Running warm up and cool down games
- Helping with behavior management of students
- Collaborating with students to create class performances
- Helping Hunter Drama tutor communicate with families
- Assisting Hunter Drama tutors during festivals/performances
- Helping with any future fundraising activities eg: Movie nights
Requirements for application:
- Applicants must be aged 15 years or over.
- Applicants must have attended Hunter Drama a minimum of one year (4 terms)
- Positive role model at Hunter Drama
- Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written
- Experience in the performing arts
- Time management skills
Applications close Jan 17th 2024