Riverfront Arts Market at Downtown Daytona Nights
Payment and Application:
• Payment must be submitted along with the vendor application.
• Applications will only be considered complete and approved upon receipt of full payment.
• Payment can be made through the designated payment method specified in the application process.
Minimum applications: 5 - If we do not receive a minimum of 5 applicants, the Riverfront Arts Market will not be included in Downtown Daytona Nights event and your application fee will be refunded.
Single Space (approx 10x10) $30
Double Space (approx 10x20) $55
SET UP TIMES:
· Friday, 3:00 – 5:00 pm - must be set up by 5:00 pm
· Exhibit time: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
· Please indicate the arrival time in the registration form
· Magnolia Avenue, Downtown Daytona Beach - Corners of Magnolia and Beach
· Exhibit time: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
· Unload on corner of Magnolia Avenue and Beach Street in front of the space. We will have designated spaces for load-in.
· Parking on Beach Street or behind Beach Street in Public Parking areas
EVENT Rules & Regulations
1. Vendors may not close their space before 9:00 pm on Friday.
2. If applicable, vendors are responsible for collecting and paying the Florida sales tax.
3. Vulgar elements, Racist elements, Nudes, and Weaponry are prohibited at the event
5. Any breach of the Rules & Regulations and policies, forfeits all rights of the vendor and will result in immediate dismissal from the event without a refund.
6. Refund Policy:
• Vendors will be notified of any cancellations or changes as early as possible via the contact information provided during the application process.
· All payments made by vendors are non-refundable.
• In the event of cancellation by a vendor after payment, no refunds will be issued.
· Cancellation of event due to unforeseen circumstances: 100% of space fee payment will be refunded in the event that there is a cancellation of the event due to CDC, State of Florida, or City of Daytona Beach mandate due to unforeseen circumstances.
· Inclement Weather Cancellation:
• In the event of inclement weather that poses a safety risk or prevents the event from taking place, the event organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event.
· In the event of Weather cancellation, vendor will receive full credit toward the next Downtown Daytona Nights event.
7. Liability and Insurance:
• Vendors are responsible for their own insurance coverage for their products, displays, and personnel.
• The event organizers and venue owners will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury incurred by vendors or their property.
8. Space Clean-Up:
• Vendors are responsible for keeping their assigned spaces clean and free from debris.
• Any trash or materials used during the event must be properly disposed of in designated receptacles.
1. Each space will measure approximately 10 x 10 feet. Double spaces are available.
2. Tents/Displays must be of professional quality.
3. Weights are recommended. Please ensure that your displays are strong enough to withstand crowds, wind and possible poor weather conditions
4. No stakes permitted.
5. Vendors should be prepared with rain covers, tie-downs, and weights. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own display in case of loss or damage. Not all space locations are totally level so leveling devices for displays may be needed.
6. We cannot provide assistance with space setup.
7. Vendors who previously requested electricity will have access to spaces with electricity. Anyone requesting power upon check-in is limited to first-come-first-serve due to limited availability. There is no fee for electricity.
8. No changes in space assignments will be made unless directed by the event coordinator.
10. RAD will not provide tents. Contact Special Event Services at (386)760-6111 or www.iamevents.com for rental availability.
By participating in the event, vendors agree to abide by these rules and regulations. The event organizers reserve the right to amend or update these rules as needed and will communicate any changes to vendors in a timely manner.
Contact: Theresa Lieberman, Riverfront Arts District at Theresa@IM-Daytona.com
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal