Awards will be made to reimburse clubs for APPROVED Rotary marketing materials. The grant will be half of what the club spends on approved materials, with a grant maximum of $500 or $650 for approved Membership Materials.
To be eligible for a grant, clubs must meet the following conditions:
- You must use the 2023-24 form!
- Purchased items, club websites, and Facebook pages must be in compliance with modern Rotary Graphic Standards. Click here for examples. You can create logo elements from the Rotary Brand Center.
- Expenditures must be for outward-facing materials seen by the general public – this is essential.
- Rotary logo-wear like caps, tee-shirts and vests may be purchased for members.
- Clubs may get reimbursed for more than one item, but for no more than a total of $500 or $650 if exclusively used for approved membership materials. For example, a club might spend $450 on printing a club brochure and $700 on a Rotary Meets Here sign and get reimbursed for $500 total. See a partial list of qualifying and non-qualifying activities in the list later in this form.
- Applications must be submitted no later than June 10, 2024.
Clubs must consult with their Public Image Grant Reviewer before purchasing goods to be sure the materials qualify and graphics used comply with Rotary standards and to discuss any questions about their eligibility.
Public Image Grant Review Team
Near North Sector -- Richard Brill -- email@example.com
Northeast Sector -- Richard Brill -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Sector -- Tom Gosche -- email@example.com
Northwest Sector -- Rich Lalley -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Sector -- Tom Gosche -- email@example.com
Click here for a list of clubs by sector.
Do not submit your grant application until you consult with your Grant Reviewer and made your qualifying expenditure. Complete all fields below.