We're excited that you're interested in visiting our Museum! To help you plan your visit, please take a moment to review the following important details:
- Docent-Led Tours: Gather a group of up to 50 students, employees/co-workers or friends and dive into a guided adventure with our knowledgeable docents for just $50.
- Self-Guided Tours: If you prefer to explore at your own pace, we offer self-guided tours, but please note that we have limited availability for groups of 25 or more.
- Group Requirements: All groups consisting of 10 or more individuals are kindly asked to complete the provided form to ensure a wonderful visit.
- Scheduling: To guarantee your preferred time slot, please schedule your group tours or field trips at least seven (7) business days in advance.
- Large Groups: While we love hosting large groups, as a small community museum, we are unable to accommodate groups exceeding 50 visitors at once. For larger groups, please reserve two separate time slots.
- Tour Duration: Plan for an exciting hour of discovery during our docent-led tours. If you're embarking on a field trip with art projects, set aside 2 hours for the full experience.
For more information, click on the following link: Frequently Asked Questions. We can't wait to make your visit to our Museum an unforgettable experience! Feel free to contact: Elias Carmona Rivera, Manager of Visitor Experiences at EliasC@nmprac.org or call (773) 486-8345