Binge Eating Definition A feeling of being out of control during the binge eating period, clients frequently report an ‘out of body’ experience
Binge Eating Is:
– Eating far more quickly than normal
– Eating until feeling uncomfortably full
– Eating large amounts of food when not actually hungry for food
– Eating alone or secret eating (including night eating)
– Experiencing significant feelings of shame, disgust, guilt, frustration and anger/hatred of self
- You are a ‘Serial Dieter’ and/or often compensate for binge eating by restriction/dieting, but do not purge.