Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Much Does It Cost?
The fee for the First Time Client is $130, and it includes:
*Evaluation and assessment of the skin to figure out your skincare concerns and goals to lead to better skin health. Moisture levels will also be recorded.
*Cleansing of the face and warm steam is used to soften the skin to bring impurities to the surface.
*Exfoliation to shed dead skin cells from the surface with an ultrasonic srubber.
*High Frequency to kill bacteria on top and underneath the skin.
*Manual Extractions to remove sebum, bacteria, white and black heads from the skin.
*Customized mask, hydration and moisture level reading at the end of treatment.
Customized Treatment plan for your skin type and skin concerns going forward will range in cost according to your skincare treatment plan.
- Save $$$ and get a customized package.
- Gratuity is not included in fee.
- Late Cancellations: I charge 50% cancellation fee for any no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- No Call/No Show appointments will be charged the full amount of service. After two No Calls/No Shows pay in full is due when appointment is scheduled.
1. Is this type of treatment right for me?
If you have tried various products without seeing any improvement, it may be beneficial to consult an esthetician. They can examine your skin, assess its condition, and provide personalized recommendations and treatments that target your specific concerns.
Remember, everyone's skin is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. It may take some trial and error to find the right products and routine for your skin. Be patient with your skin and seek professional advice to address any ongoing concerns.
2. How can I schedule an appointment?
There are several ways that you can schedule with us.
A) You may schedule online by completing this form and we will take you to our online calendar.
B) If you are having issues booking please contact us via text message or email at (833)356-4380 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How quickly can you see a new client?
New clients are seen 6 days week and on the same day if possible.
4. Are you open on weekends and late evenings?
Yes, we do have weekend hours and late evening hours till 7pm. All clients must report 30 minutes before we close in order to be seen.
5. Do you accept insurance
Yes! We do accept HSA/FSA debit cards.
6. Do you have payment plans?
Yes we do, for selected services.
7. What is the address and is there parking?
Our address is 113 Dekalb Street Unit B. Bridgeport, PA 19405. Free street parking on second street as well parking lots near second street and across the street near Falls Drive.
We look forward to serving you