Application package: required documents
(get these documents ready before you start the online application)
Please check that you have electronic versions or scanned copies of the following documents (together with their English translation if the original document is not in English):
- Your passport or another official identity document (not expired)
- Your proof of residence (see FAQ’s on our website for proof of residence that are accepted)
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae in Europass format
- Your proof of English proficiency (see FAQs for proofs of English proficiency that are accepted or exemptions)
- Your graduation certificate (at least for bachelor) if you have already completed your bachelor studies (note that you can still apply if you have not completed the BA provided that the expected graduation is scheduled before September 2024)
- Your official transcript of records with study results (at least for bachelor) and an official copy of the degree certificate(s)*
- Your letter of motivation
- The following information on one to three reference persons, who must be informed that they might receive a request for a reference letter from the EGEI selection panel: Full Name, Function, Institution, Professionnal address, e-mail address. The first reference person must be an academic
- (optional) All the other documents you want to provide for proving skills and qualifications
* Verification of original documents. We require that all admitted applicants submit their original degree certificates and documents for verification upon arrival in the first hosting Institution.
IMPORTANT: it will be possible to go back to incomplete questionnaires as you will receive a link to the form.
Now, you can start clicking on the Next button