1. Acceptability of the Exhibits/Merchandise: All products sold onsite must have prior approval from TCS. No products possessing the event name, event city/state, or team names are permitted at the event unless given written consent by TCS. Any products sold onsite that were not approved by TCS shall constitute as a breach of contract forfeiting all Vendor rights and may be grounds for immediate eviction. In the event of such restriction or eviction, TCS shall not be liable for any refund of any fees. All exhibits and merchandise shall be used to serve the interest of the participants of the event and shall be operated in a way that will not detract from other exhibits, the tradeshow, or the event as a whole. TCS reserves the right to require immediate withdrawal or modification of any exhibit/merchandise which is believed to be injurious to the purpose of the event.
2. Refund Policy: Vendors canceling at least one month (30 days) prior to the scheduled event date will receive a full refund. Vendors canceling with fewer than one month (30 days) notice, forfeit booth fee and will not receive a refund.
3. Cancellation Policy: If inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances cancels the entire event, a refund of the vendor fee will be issued. There will be no refunds for partial event cancellations due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
4. Restrictions on the Use of Space: No Vendor shall sublet, assign, or share any part of the space allocated to them without the written consent of TCS. Solicitations or demonstrations by Vendors must be confined within the bounds of their own respective booths unless written permission has been granted by TCS. If Vendors need extra space to demonstrate their equipment, this must be arranged and approved in advance, or additional booth space purchased. Aisle space shall not be used for exhibit purposes, display signs, solicitation, or distribution of promotional material. Exhibits, signs, and displays are prohibited in non-tradeshow areas or elsewhere at the event venues or hotels, unless written permission has been granted by TCS. If Vendors would like to display a company banners on fencing at the fields, this must be arranged and approved in advance as there is a fee associated. Operation of sound amplification devices are not allowed, unless pre-approved by TCS.
5. Vendor Hours, Set-up and Breakdown: Vendor hours will follow the schedule of the event. Specific itineraries can be found online on the event web sites. It is the responsibility of the Vendor to see that all materials are delivered to the exhibit area and removed at the conclusion of the event. Should failure to remove the exhibit occur, removal will be arranged by the event/tournament at the expense and responsibility of the Vendor. Vendors should ensure that their space is left clean, with any trash placed in the designated receptacles.
6. Fire, Safety, Lightning and Health Regulations: Vendors agree to comply with all local, city, and state laws, ordinances, and regulations and all event rules covering fire, safety, lightning, and other matters. No combustible material shall be stored in or around the booths.
7. Damage to Exhibit Facilities: The Vendor must surrender rented space in the same condition it was found at commencement of occupation. The Vendor or agent shall not injure or deface columns, fencing, or poles of the exhibit facility, the booths, equipment, tents, or furniture of the booth. When such damage appears, the Vendor shall be liable for all costs incurred to the owners of the property so damaged. TCS reserves the right to select contractors for such repairs.
8. Behavior: Vendors and their personnel must behave in a manner that is appropriate to a business environment. Common courtesy and politeness should be applied to all interactions with other Vendors, event staff, and other event attendees. Specific problems with any of these persons should be brought to the attention of TCS.
9. Insurance: Vendors shall be required to furnish a Commercial General Liability Insurance policy that shall include a minimum of $500,000 liability coverage. TCS and the Host Site/City are required to be indemnified and shall be added as an Additional Insured on the Commercial General Liability policy. The Vendor’s policy shall be primary to any other insurance policies held by TCS or any other additional insured, and no other insurance of TCS will be called on to contribute to a loss. Limits will apply on a Per Project basis. All coverages shall be written on an occurrence basis, and claims-made coverage is not acceptable. All policies shall include a thirty (30) day notice of cancellation to TCS. The Vendor shall be prepared to furnish completed certificate(s) or copies of such policies evidencing that all of the required insurance coverages are in full force and effect. In the event Vendor fails or refuses to provide the coverage, certificate(s) of insurance or copies of the policies as required, the Vendor will not be permitted access to the events. Specific site/city names and addresses shall be provided to Vendor when required.