Camping Rules & Regulations
1. The Pickaway County Agricultural Society (PCAS)/Pickaway Agriculture and Event Center (PAEC) assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for lost, stolen or damaged property. Please keep your vehicles/camping units locked.
2. Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is Noon (12 p.m.).
3. Camping is allowed ONLY in approved camping spaces, as assigned by the PCAS camping committee. All campers must be backed into spots with tongues accessible (no “U” or compound parking) and placed on the left side of the site (driver’s side would be left side when backing the camper in), with no part of the camper (slide outs, etc) protruding over the assigned site boundaries. A camping committee member will be present to verify proper and appropriate placement of the camping unit.
4. No call, no show results in automatic one-night charge, with remaining reservation amount refunded to the original form of payment. Campers must notify the camping office at email@example.com of reservation cancellation no less than 24 hours prior to the reservation's scheduled start time in order to receive a full refund.
5. Payment in full as well a signed contract is required before site will be reserved. Camping rates are $50/day for 30 or 50-amp service.
6. Reservations are for the individual who placed the reservation and their associated camper/vehicle. "Subleased" spots, in which the individual making the reservation allows a third party to later occupy his/her spot after he or she exits are strictly prohibited.
7. ONLY 1 vehicle per camping site. All other vehicles MUST be parked in the east parking lot.
8. Speed limit of 5 MPH must be maintained around camping and event center area. You must be a licensed and insured driver to operate any motorized vehicle around the campgrounds and event center, including cars and trucks. There will be no golf carts, ATV’s, side by sides, gators, or the like, permitted on the grounds.
9. Water hoses must be designated as those usable for human consumption and rated for “potable water use only”, per ORC3701-26-04(J)(5).
10. NO dumping of gray or black water on the ground. Doing so will result in immediate dismissal from the property with NO REFUND.
11. Electrical panels should not be tampered with at any time. If you have electrical issues, please contact the PCAS representative on-site.
12. Throughout your entire stay and upon departure, ALL trash is to be placed in appropriate receptacles and not left outside of your camper. Campsite shall be left in same condition as it was found upon arrival
13. Absolutely NO fire pits/bon-fires, etc. Charcoal grilling is permitted. Absolutely NO pools or water sprinklers of any kind.
14. All pets MUST be on a leash AT ALL TIMES and pet waste must be cleaned up.
15. Quiet time is 11:00pm to 6:00am. No bicycles before sun-up or after sun-down. All bicycles must be kept in the campground and are not allowed in and around the event center facilities. The use/possession of segways/hoverboards is strictly prohibited within the event center area. Unmanned aircraft systems (drones) are PROHIBITED in the campground and throughout the event center.
16. Each camping unit must have a responsible adult staying overnight. This individual is responsible for all children/minors and their respective activities at and around the campsite. If there are problems with that specific unit, the responsible adult will be asked to resolve the problem(s). If no corrective action is taken or there is a lack of resolve to the satisfaction of the camping committee, the assignee of the contract assigned to that site number will be asked to remove their unit from the grounds immediately without a refund of camping fee(s) and related costs.
17. Failure to comply with any terms of the camping application and contract along with these Camping Rules and Regulations will lead to future denial of camping privileges and/or removal of camping unit without a refund. All rules will be enforced, and all decisions of the Camping Committee are FINAL. Rules are subject to change. Failure to abide by the rules, inclusive of those listed and others as deemed necessary, will be cause for removal from the campgrounds with NO REFUND!