A limited number of club skates are available for rent for $75 per season. Skate rental fees are not prorated.
All rentals require a $50 deposit which will be returned to the renter upon the return of the skates. Any damages, including lost guards, will be deducted from the deposit.
Skate rentals are available only to fully paid club members in good standing.
Rental fee and deposit must be paid in full before skates may be taken from rink.
- All skates are rented as is.
- Skater/parent must sharpen skates regularly and keep skates in good condition.
- Skates must be returned in the same condition in which they were rented except for normal wear.
- Renter is responsible for any loss or damage beyond normal wear.
- Skater/parent to notify SSC if skates become damaged or become unusable.
- Skater must use skate guards when walking in skates on non-ice surfaces.
- Skaters must completely dry blades and store in soakers before leaving the warm-up room.
- Skates must be returned no later than the last club session of the season.