Claim your 0.5h CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
primary care provider
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Twitter by following institutional influencer
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients per month do you typically see with the disease addressed in this tweetorial?
1. Which of the following statements about CAT & AFib is FALSE?
a. Pts w/ cancer have a lower bleeding risk when on SPAF
b. Concomitant CAT & AFib is uncommon
c. CHA2DS2Vasc scoring often inaccurate in pts with cancer
d. cancer is a RF for thrombosis even w/o AFib
2. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
3. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
4. On a scale of 1 to 5, how applicable to your clinical practice was the material in this tweetorial?
Not At All Pertinent
1 is Not At All Pertinent, 5 is Extremely Pertinent
5. How will this program change your practice?
Not pertinent to my practice
Reinforces my practice
Makes me want additional education
Will change my practice
6. Will you recommend @ONC_CE and/or this website to your colleagues?
Title of Course
Should be Empty: