Financial Aid is now available.
The goal of financial aid is for individuals to experience our programs and reduce the burden of cost. We have come up with a way to provide the needed help. Financial assistance covers only a portion of tuition and is typically no more than 50% of the total tuition.
This year, we are offering limited scholarships to our community.
Financial Aid will be given for:
After School, Regular Classes and Camps.
We are now accepting application for Summer Camps.
Students who apply must complete the following in order to qualify for the financial aid.
- Students must complete the information below.
- Students will need to provide an essay or a video answering the question "In what ways can aerial and circus arts impact other individuals' communities and quality of life for the better?"
- Essay must contain a minimum of 250 and a maximum of 500 words.
- Video must be at least 30 seconds no longer than 1 minute.
- Students must submit a written statement from parents the financial need for a scholarship.
- Students must remain at the studio for the entire 2023-24 season (school year) and participate in the end of year Spring Show.
If students are approved, students will be required to do the following:
- Students will be required to provide report cards from the school they attend after every cycle.
- Students will need to attend all classes that they receive the scholarship for with less than a 20% absent rate.
- Students will be required to attend select shows and volunteer with concessions, production, and ushering.
- Students will be required to maintain a positive attitude while at the studio during classes.
- Parents will be required to support the student in any way possible to make sure the above is met and consistent.
Please complete this form if you are interested in participating in the program. There's limited availability and only a few students will be selected.
Scholarships are provided for grades Kindergaden and up.