Youth Rodeo Team Applicant,
Rodeo season is ramping up, and we are excited to start the selection process for the 2024 Rock & Roll Denim/Panhandle Youth Rodeo Team.
At Rock & Roll Denim we want to recognize jr. high, high school, and college rodeo athletes not only for their achievements in the arena but also for their character. To that end, we encourage both students and adults to nominate youth rodeo members they feel serve as exemplary role models for other young rodeo athletes.
Youth team members will be selected from the pool of candidates who are nominated and/or apply through this application. The deadline for applications is January 5, 2024.
We’re proud to support youth rodeo and the success of our athletes by continuing to offer Rock & Roll Denim rodeo team opportunities!
Selected members will receive the following:
- 4 pairs of jeans, 4 rodeo shirts, and 2 casual shirts.
- National Qualifiers will receive an additional gift.
- Opportunities to be featured on Rock and Roll Denim and Panhandle social media accounts.
- For High School members, scholarships will be given at Nationals to event winners and All-Around Champions.
- Scholarship consideration for team members who go above and beyond to represent both Rock & Roll Denim and the rodeo community in a positive light through their actions outside of the arena, including but not limited to: good sportsmanship, philanthropy/volunteering, commitment to academic excellence, strong work ethic, etc.
*Scholarships will be forfeited by any individual who wears a competing brand’s logo (i.e. Cinch, Wrangler, Ariat, Kimes, etc.) on their shirt at any time during rodeo season, including photos & social media.