HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fearless Women's Forest Gathering will be at our new location, so please read the form carefully to be aware of the changes. Especially in regards to self-catering and accommodation.
The Fearless Women's Forest Gathering is centered around authentic community connection and positive mental health outcomes. We want the attending women to have an opportunity to ignite their passions, heal, connect and rediscover their inner child through various modalities. These can include but are not limited to;
Yoga disciplines, Tai Chi, Guided Meditations, Dance workshops (such as belly dance, hip hop, salsa, warrior), raw food presentations, red tents, artistic & creative workshops, reclaiming your feminine, self-love workshops, conscious communication, self-healing tools and astrology presentations. If what you can offer is not on the list, it doesn’t mean we don’t want it, we just didn’t think of it.
Successful applicants will receive a heavily discounted catered camping ticket ($165 including GST), saving $316 (normal price for this ticket is $481). This will include a place to camp and catered meals from Friday dinner through to Sunday lunch.
In previous years, there has been an option to upgrade to bunkhouse accommodation. This is not available at the new venue. To solve this issue, glamping upgrades will be available for an additional $120 per person. There will be 4 women (crew members) in each glamping tent.
Depending on what you will be offering, the exchange for this will be one of the following;
- 2 X 1-hour presentations/workshops/classes (all 1 hour sessions will be before breakfast)
- 2 X 90-minute presentations/workshops/classes
- Arts/crafts workshops will run for 1 X 3-hour block over the weekend. Creations should take approxiamately 1 hour and participants should be able to start their creation at any time through out the 3 hours.
Arts/craft workshops will have a budget of $300 to work with. Successful applicants will be required to provide receipts for purchases prior to reimbursement.
If your class, ceremony, or workshop does not fit into these time slots, do not let that stop you from applying, as your application will still be considered.
Being a successful applicant in prior years does not guarantee acceptance to be a facilitator or presenter at the Fearless Women’s Forest Gathering 2024. Due to time constraints, only a set number of applicants will be selected and we want to keep the content fresh so that participants are experiencing different things from year to year. If you are unsuccessful and still want to be involved, please reach out as there are other opportunities to be involved.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Put your services, workshops or offerings on the map. (Previous facilitators have informed us that their business grew after faciliating at Fearless).
- Receive a $316 discount for a 3 hour contribution over the weekend.
- Collaborate and network with a huge team of like minded, inspiring women.
- The opportunity to shine your light and change the lives of more than 300 women.
- Be included in the Fearless Women's Forest Gathering marketing campaign on Facebook, instagram and our mailing list.
- You will be featured in the 60 page full colour booklet (including contact details) that each participant and crew member receives on arrival.
The fee is $165 for a catered camping ticket.
OR $285 for a catered glamping ticket (sharing a glamping tent with 3 other crew members).
- Applications close Friday January 26th, 2024.
- Offers and invoices sent to successful applicants by Friday February 9th, 2024.
- Final date for acceptance of offers is Friday February 23rd, 2024.
- Final date for invoice payment Friday March 8th, 2024.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT PAID THEIR INVOICE BY MARCH 8th, 2024 WILL FORFEIT THEIR APPLICATION.
IN THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT THAT YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR PARTICIPATION, REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED (MINUS A 30% ADMIN FEE) IF CANCELLATION IS MORE THAN 4 WEEKS FROM THE EVENT.
CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE EVENT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.