Please use this form to request and accessibility facilities that you need :)
Please Note: You may be entitled to a Personal Assistant (PA), ticket at no extra cost via our PA Ticket Scheme. This can be requested via this application form. Please read below to see if you qualify.
Please read the following steps to request our bookable accessibility facilities:
- First you need to purchase a ticket so that you have a ticket number.
- Then complete this form and upload any supporting evidence. If you need an alternative format for your application please contact us on the email below or you can call 0117 941 1611.
(We aim to respond within 7 days to confirm your requests. Please note that an application has only been approved once you have received a confirmation email from us).
- If your application is successful we will send you an Accessibility Welcome Pack nearer the time of the event to assist you on the day. If you have applied for a Personal Assistant ticket then you will be able to collect it at the Access Box Office on the day.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us via:
Submitting supporting documents
You will be asked to supply supporting documentation as part of this application form.
When submitting documents, we ask that if possible you:
- Scan, or take a photo of your evidence and upload it
- (Please feel free to cover any information that relates to the amount of benefit paid or health conditions etc. that might be on any documents submitted)
Each application will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
To be automatically eligible for the Personal Assistant Ticket Scheme you must be able to supply the following documentation dated within the past 12 months or with a valid date covering the event:
- Front-page of DLA letter or PIP letter
- Front-page of Attendance Allowance letter
- Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
- Armed Forces Independent Disability Payment
- War Disablement Pension
- The Glastonbury Access Card
- A specialist medical consultant letter stating your need for additional assistance at events
In addition, copies of the following two pieces of evidence are required in order to reserve an accessible parking space:
- Valid Blue Badge
- Valid Photo ID (Drivers licence/Passport or equivalent, to validate the Blue Badge)
(If you have been to any of our other shows in the last year and have 'opted in' our access register, you do not need to supply any new evidence. Please just tick the appropriate box further down.)