Once your application to PDB 2024 has been accepted, you will be able to pick a room and submit payment to guarantee your spot.
- "Piper Doon" ($450) Double/Triple Room with en-suite bathroom in QUIET dorm. Piper Doon dorm is not open to anyone applying for a scholarship.
- "Superfly" ($425) Double/Triple Room in the LOUD dorm with shared bathrooms. This dorm comes with CLEANING responsibilities after parties.
- LOUD Cabin ($425) Bunk Room with shared bath. JAMMING and LATE NIGHT CHIT CHAT allowed.
- QUIET Cabin ($425) Bunk Room with shared bath. SILENCIO.
- **NEW THIS YEAR** "The Hut on Staffin Island" ($475) A limited number of SINGLE rooms are available. Although they are technically walking distance (thru the woods), you will most likely need to drive back to them at night. About a 3 min. drive from the Dining Hall.
- Optional Thursday Night Add-On ($60)
- BEDDING ($25) No bedding will provided this year (not even in Piper Doon.) A limited amount of bedding is available for rent and is granted on a first come basis.
You have the option of staying over Thursday night after the concert. There are no classes on Friday but lots of decorating, cooking, and jamming. Brunch will be provided on Friday for those staying on Thursday. Camp officially begins on Friday night at dinner.