This Vendor Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by you, the vendor, (hereinafter, “you” or “Vendor”) and The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio sets the the terms and conditions governing your participation in the Bop Around The Block (each, an“Event”). By participating as a vendor at any Event you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms set out below:
We are excited to welcome you to our upcoming Holiday Pop-Up Market! To ensure a smooth and successful event, please follow these instructions for applying to be a vendor:
1. Application Submission:
- To apply, please complete our vendor application form, which can be found on our website or provided to you via email. Make sure to provide all required information, including a description of your products and any other relevant details.
2. Product Displays and Pricing:
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their products to the venue with appropriate displays and clearly marked price information. Please ensure that your displays are visually appealing and in good condition.
3. Merchandise Placement:
- Upon arrival at the market venue, our hosts will provide you with instructions on where to set up your merchandise. Please cooperate with our hosts to ensure a harmonious layout and setup. It is not necessary for you to bring any tables or chairs.
4. Sales Transactions:
- All sales transactions during the market will be handled by our market staff. This includes processing payments, providing receipts, and recording sales for vendors.
5. Event Duration:
- The Holiday Pop-Up Market will run for three days, December 1-3, 2023.
- Vendors will receive their proceeds from the market within three business days after the completion of the market. Payments will be made through Square or Paypal.
- We encourage all vendors to actively promote the market to their social media platforms, followers, and email lists. By collaborating on promotion, we can maximize the success of the event for everyone involved.
8. Charitable Donation:
- As part of your acceptance as a market vendor, we kindly request that you agree to donate 10% of your sales to a local charity selected by the market organizer. This charitable contribution will help us give back to the community during the holiday season.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to our event organizers via the contact information provided on our website. We look forward to receiving your applications and working with you to make this Holiday Pop-Up Market a memorable and successful event.
Thank you for your interest and participation.
BOP Around The Block Holiday Market Organizer
Vendor Fee: $75
The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio reserve the right to assign Vendor a designated spot within the Event as it sees fit. The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio do not accept requests for specific spot assignments and cannot guarantee that Vendor’s assigned spot.
Term: This Agreement commences upon receipt of payment to be a vendor at any Event(s) and shall continue in effect through your participation in such Event(s), unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms contained herein.
Liability: The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by Vendor, including, without limitation, damage to Vendor’s property, loss of sales, or injury to or death of Vendor (or its agents, employees, and/or personnel). The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio’s maximum liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the amounts paid to it by Vendor, and in no event shall The Brown Sugar Collab or Five13 Studio be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages regardless of the cause of such damages. Vendor expressly assumes all risks of loss, damage, liability, injury, or destruction resulting from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to acts or omissions by Vendor, and hereby releases and waives any claims against The Brown Sugar Collab or Five13 Studio related to such loss, damage, liability, injury, and/or destruction. Vendor covenants that it shall be fully responsible for any damages resulting from its participation in any Event, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold The Brown Sugar Collab or Five13 Studio (and their officers, employees, agents, vendors, affiliates, and representatives) harmless against any claims arising out of or related to Vendor’s participation in any Event, including for claims arising out of Vendor’s negligent actions or omissions.
Representations and Warranties: The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio make no representation, guarantee, or warranty with respect to any Event. All warranties, express or implied, are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of marketability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio do not guarantee any level of attendance at the Event and there will be no refund to Vendors, under any circumstances, except as expressly provided for herein, even after the Event is over. The vendor list, and spot assignments are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations: If there is a cancellation:
By Vendor: If Vendor needs to cancel,they must notify The Brown Sugar Collab and Five13 Studio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Any cancellations will NOT receive a refund. By cancelling, Vendor forfeits their spot at the Event. The Brown Sugar Collab/Five 13 Studio Boutique: If a cancellation of the Event by The Brown Sugar Collab/Five 13 Studio Boutique is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which (in The Brown Sugar Collab/Five 13 Studio Boutique's sole judgment) may compromise the safety of Event participants, then the Event will be rescheduled and there will be no refunds to Vendor.
Assignment: Vendor may not assign this Agreement to any third party, or delegate any of its obligations without the written consent of The Brown Sugar Collab or Five 13 Studio Botique. Only the accepted Vendors will be allowed to sell or distribute their goods or services, and/or conduct activities at the Event.
Termination for Convenience: This Agreement may be terminated by, with or without cause, immediately upon notice to the Vendor.
Termination for Default: Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to the other party in the event of a breach or default by the other party of any term, condition, or covenant of this Agreement.
Code of Conduct:
1. You agree to read and abide by all directives,regulations,and Event rules provided to you, including those sent via email to the email address provided on your Application. The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio reserves the right to decline, prohibit, or expel any Vendor exhibit, or prevent any activity, displays, product, or conduct, which (in The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio’s sole judgment) is out of keeping with the character of the Event or endangers the venue, any attendee, or other vendors. 2.Vendor and its agents, employees, personnel, and/or independent contractors who participate in the Event agree to be bound by this Agreement and shall comply with its terms and all Event rules, regulations, and directives as expressed to Vendor by The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio in any way at any time. The terms of this Agreement, including any limitations and waivers, inures to the benefit of The Brown Sugar Collab, Five13 Studio and its affiliates and Event co-producers and sponsors.
The relationship of Vendor to The Brown Sugar Collab& Five13 Studio is that of an independent contractor, and nothing contained in this Agreement will be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, employment relationship, agency, or other relationship between the parties, or to make The Brown Sugar Collab or Five13 Studio liable for the debts or obligations of Vendor.
This Agreement, any Event rules and regulations provided to Vendor by Bop Around The Block, The Brown Sugar Collab, Five13 Studio or it's affiliates, and the Application completed by Vendor constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to Vendor’s participation in the Event.
If any term herein is determined to be unlawful or unenforceable then that term will be severed and the remainder of the Agreement will remain in force.
No amendment or revision to this Agreement shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio.
This Agreement is non-exclusive. The Brown Sugar Collab & Five13 Studio reserve the right to contract with other vendors for the Event.
Any delay or failure by The Brown Sugar Collab or Five13 Studio to exercise any right or power under this Agreement shall not be construed to be a waiver of said right or power or any other right or power under this Agreement.
By signing below, you hereby AGREE to all terms set forth in this agreement.