1. We will acknowledge receipt of your registration form. If there are no available spaces, you will be notified.
2. Closing date for registrations is dependent on the particulars of each course. You may not cancel your registration after registrations have closed.
3. Fees are due two weeks before the start of the course, unless otherwise arranged with the Continuing Education Unit.
4. The Continuing Education Unit must be informed of cancellations in writing at least two weeks before the start of the course or the full fee will be charged.
5. UCT reserves the right to take any legal proceedings to recover the full fees payable, and to recover the costs in connection with such recovery.
6. Certificates will be issued according to the official UCT PeopleSoft record or in the name supplied on the registration form if there is no previous record.
7. Certificates will be emailed to the address on this form. No certificate will be issued until full payment of the course fee has been received.
8. Certificates will not be issued to any student who is not in financial good standing or who is under disciplinary action with UCT.
9. UCT reserves the right to cancel the course if insufficient registrations are received, in which case, the course fee will be refunded in full if already paid.
I have read and accept these terms and conditions.