STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and inerrant, authoritative Word of God, and the final authority for all matters of faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His being the true Son of God and Son of Man, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal physical return in power and glory.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, and that by sinning incurred the penalty of death; that all men are born with a sinful nature, and are sinners in word, thought and deed, and without repentance and faith in Christ are forever lost.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, and that He rose again from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, where He is now our Mediator and High Priest.
6. We believe in the physical return of Christ in glory and in the setting up of His kingdom upon earth.
7. We believe that we are justified by faith in the finished work of Christ on Calvary.
8. We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit who convicts, converts, indwells at the moment of salvation, sanctifies, and endues with power for service.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of genuine believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We believe that all believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and alliances, and to a life of holiness unto the Lord.