FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS
The undersigned hereby agrees to reserve booth space to exhibit and/or sell their art and or craft during the Granada Grand Festival of the Arts (the Festival).
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge receipt of and agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the Festival as directed in this document.
Payment and Deadline:
Payment is due upon signing and mailing in this agreement / application. The final deadline for your agreement and payment to be submitted or mailed is Friday, January 1, 2024. All NSF checks will be charged an additional $35 plus any bank charges.
Event Fee / Booth Cost:
Non-Juried Artist Space - 10x10 - $100
Juried Artist Space 20x10 - $120
Non-Juried Artist Space* - 20x10 - $140
Juried Artist Space* - 20x10 - $160
*Offered to single exhibitor only. 20x10 booths may not be shared.
Cash prizes and ribbons will be awarded to "Best of Show," and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place artists booths irrespective of medium. Judges will evaluate overall quality, presentation and aesthetic of the collection of work displayed at each booth. Judging will take place on the day of the event, rather than individual pieces. Judging will begin at 11:00 AM, after which panelists will deliberate and present a winner on the mainstage at 2:00 PM. Winners will also be featured on our website and social media platforms.
$500 – Best In Show
$350 – 1st Place
$200 – 2nd Place
$100 – 3rd Place
Ribbon – People’s Choice
Exhibit booth / space:
Displays, tables, and chairs are the responsibility of the Artists/Vendors. You are required to bring a tent or covering for your area.
Electricity is NOT available for exhibitors.
You agree to waive any and all claims of whatever nature against Ormond Beach MainStreet, the Ormond Beach Arts District, the City of Ormond Beach and the Granada Grand Festival of the Arts.
You grant permission and an unconditional release of any photographs, video or motion pictures and/or verbal or written statements for use by the promoters of the festival for any legitimate purposes including, but not limited to, publicity, promotions, fundraising and/or websites.
Selection of Artists/Crafters and Commercial Business Vendors:
Festival exhibitor space is limited. Applications will be approved on a first come first serve basis. All artist applications will be reviewed by a curatorial team to ensure the event has a broad range of art for the public to enjoy. Non-artist booths vendors are only allowed to exhibit at the event as a sponsor ($500). Sponsor booths limited to 6 spaces.
Artist Art Demonstrator Program:
Artists may apply to demonstrate their art process. If selected by Granada Grand, demonstrators will receive an additional 10 x 10 space next to their main exhibit booth free of charge for this purpose.
If you are interested in being considered as an artist demonstrator, please use the space below this section to provide a written description of your demonstration and how you would interact with the public. Demonstrators should expect to do at least (2) half-hour demonstrations on the day of the festival.
We will contact you by phone if we have selected you to be featured as an artist demonstrator. If you have already paid for two spots the Festival will refund you the additional fee you paid.
Artist / Exhibitor Rules and Regulations:
- Set-up starts at 7:00 a.m. and ends at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, February 3, 2024 Exhibitors agree to have artist space open by 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 3, 2024.
- You will receive detailed setup and unloading instructions the week prior to the event. An Ormond Mainstreet representative will show you to your space when you arrive.
- Exhibitors must treat fellow artists, staff and volunteers with respect, or risk being removed from the event without refund. Attempts to negotiate location changes on the day of the event will not be entertained.
- Ormond Beach MainStreet has the right to accept or deny vendor exhibits when they do not adhere to rules or do not display art work / crafts as described in the application. The staff of Ormond Beach MainStreet has the right to close your exhibit immediately without refund.
- Exhibitor booths shall be open until 4:00 p.m. Saturday, February 3, 2024 without exception. Roads will be reopened to the public by 5:30PM and must be cleared by that time.
- Exhibitors are responsible for removing all trash and placing it in the receptacles provided on the Festival grounds for the event.
- All sales are the responsibility of the artist/exhibitor and the artist/vendor is solely responsible for collecting and reporting applicable sales tax, and maintaining any other business fees required by law.
- Artist/Exhibitor is responsible for the security of their space and insurance (if they choose to have it) for all goods on exhibit, the exhibit booth, and any other items placed within their exhibit space(s) during the Festival. Festival cannot be held responsible for any circumstance that may result in a loss or damage.
- Exhibit area is outside and in a parking lot or along a closed street (paved). No other areas may be used except those specified by the festival. Tents cannot be staked, and must be weighted.
- You must agree to park as directed by staff. You will receive a parking pass.
- Vendors will be held legally and financially responsible for all damages to grounds or other property caused by themselves or their employees.
- All items displayed and sold must be original work created by the artist and owned by the artist. The artist agrees that the work displayed is their own intellectual property and not in violation of any copyright laws.
- No refunds will be granted within ten days prior to the event date.
Contact: Theresa Lieberman at email@example.com.
Contact Ormond Beach Mainstreet (386) 492-2938 with immediate questions or concerns, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.