HELLO! From Vail Headquarters property management. If you are reading this, it means you have been selected to participate in an event taking place at our venue located at 32115 Temecula Pkwy.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT.
The following instructions are intended to ensure a safe and efficient environment for everyone involved.
Vail Headquarters reserves the right to ban any vendor that fails to follow the instructions listed here.
Page 1 is our “Vendor set up policies and procedures”
Page 2 is a map showing where vehicles are allowed to drive / park on the property
Page 3 is our “Vendor liability release and indemnity agreement”
You must sign and return this document by email
• The set-up time for vendors will be communicated to you by the group who booked you to participate. They will
also tell you where to set up on the day of the event.
• Vehicle traffic at Vail Headquarters is ONE WAY. All vendors must enter at the BACK of the property.
DO NOT PULL YOUR CAR IN AT THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY!!!
• To get to the back of the property, go between the Wal-Mart automotive center and Bath and Body Works, then
turn RIGHT. This will lead you to the back of Vail HQ.
• All vehicles must be parked on the right side of the main lane, far enough over so that other vehicles can get
around their car on the left.
• The main lane down the center of the Vail property is the only road that cars are permitted to use.
Cars should not be pulled onto any of the side roads of the property, even just to unload.
• Vehicles of any kind, including trailers, are never allowed to park on the grass.
• Vendors are to unload their car and IMMEDIATELY remove it from the property. DO NOT LET YOUR CAR SIT
AROUND WHILE YOU SET UP YOUR BOOTH!!! MOVE IT AND COME BACK TO SET UP!!!
The end of the market works the same way - Your booth should be packed up and your items ready to load into
your car before you pull your car onto the property.
**If you bring more than one car with you, please unload one car completely and move it off the property
before pulling the other car in to unload**
• The speed limit is 5 MPH. The Vail Headquarters shopping center is open and pedestrians are present during
loading and unloading. Pedestrian safety is of the utmost importance, please drive slowly and carefully.
• All vehicles must possess current registration and insurance.
• All pop up tents must be weighted down to protect from wind – do not stake tents into ground, tent weights
only (sand bags, heavy water jugs). Underground irrigation and electrical lines may easily be damaged.
• All tables, displays, racks, signage etc. must be freestanding or held in place by weights – do not poke anything
into the ground.
• Vendors are responsible for bringing all their own items for set up
Ex: a 10x10 pop up, tables, chairs, displays, tent weights, lights, extension cords and power strips etc. The venue
does NOT provide any of these items.
• Vendors must remain set up until end of the event day.
I sign that I have read the policies and procedures above: