We welcome your interest in the SVACA Marketplace scheduled for September 28 and 29, 2024, in Fort Ransom, ND. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR EVENT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- THIS IS A JURIED SHOW. All exhibitors are asked to include PHOTOS OF THEIR WARES as well as a complete description of all items that will be sold. The jury changes every year - PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR CONSIDERATION. If photos are not included, your application will be returned and may not be juried or accepted. NO DIRECT SALE VENDORS.
- Average attendance for this show is 6,000 to 10,000 for the weekend. It is scheduled for the last full weekend of September.
- Two complimentary wristbands will be given to each vendor for the show. (Those without wristbands will be charged the daily admission fee.) ALL FEES MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION. Incomplete applications or those without correct fees will be returned (to be completed or corrected) and may not be juried or accepted. Payment will be refunded if Jury does not approve your application.
- Applications not received by the deadline will be placed on a waiting list to be reviewed at a later date, and will only be juried and possibly accepted if there is room available. There will also be a late charge of $50 added to the application fees.
- If you are accepted and we are notified by JULY 15 that you cannot attend, your space fee will be refunded. From July 15 to September 1, half of the space fee will be refunded. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER SEPTEMBER 1.
- All outside food vendors will be set up in Stiklestad Park Gazebo Area.
- Exhibitors may be asked to remove items not up to SVACA standards. Board members will monitor the quality and have the right to reject any exhibitor’s work. It will be the responsibility of the board members ONLY to evaluate all exhibitors’ items, and interference from other exhibitors will not be permitted or tolerated. Please display items in your designated area only, not surrounding area.
- Outside exhibitors may set up tents and displays anytime on Friday, September 27th, or Saturday morning before 9:00 am. Inside exhibitors may set up from 9 am to 5 pm Friday, or Saturday morning after 7:00 am.
- All exhibitors must be in place by 9:00 am Saturday, September 28th. Loading gates will be closed at this time and all vehicles must be removed from show grounds. Failure to be in attendance by this time will result in forfeiture of space and fees for both days. Exhibitors cannot show only one day. SVACA requires exhibitors to remain both days - RAIN OR SHINE – SAT. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and SUN. 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Exhibitors not able to attend must notify us! Displays ARE NOT to be taken down before 4:00 on Sunday.
- VENDORS ARE NOT TO TAKE DOWN A FENCE OR OPEN A GATE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM A BOARD MEMBER. PLEASE KEEP THE FENCES IN PLACE!!
- PLEASE BE POLITE! Rudeness to customers or other exhibitors will not be tolerated!
- Any criminal activity on the part of an exhibitor will not be tolerated, will be reported to authorities, and will lead to immediate removal from SVACA grounds. Please respect our community and its grounds.
- NO PETS ALLOWED, except Service Dogs, on SVACA grounds.
- Camping facilities, gas, food, and beverages are all available in picturesque Fort Ransom.
Exhibitor’s fees are used for advertising, entertainment during the show, services, security, salaries, insurance, rent, improvements/maintenance of buildings, all needed to provide a successful show, and for classes offered during the year. SVACA also sponsors Art in Education in our area and helps support local organizations. For more information call Sheyenne Valley Arts and Crafts Association, 701-973-4461, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or write SVACA, PO BOX 21, FORT RANSOM, ND 58033. Please pass this information on to other interested potential exhibitors.
Vicki Busta, SVACA Coordinator
Eric Pederson, SVACA President