Kelowna Minor Fastball requires coaches:
- Host/attend regular coaches meetings during the off season.
- Work collaboratively with other coaches and support professional development.
- Be a positive role model and leader for players, parents and others.
- Return equipment (bases, balls, nets, etc) at the end of the season in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Excecutive, players, and parents in an effective and clear manner.
- Adhere to the KMFS Policy and Procedures including the Code of Conduct and Social Media Policy.
- Ensure annual criminal record checks are completed for all coaches, team managers, and on-field helpers. To be approved as a head coach, you must have a current CRC on file. Complete an online criminal record check at https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/. Enter access code: P2658HR4XC