Kindly adhere to these instructions attentively to ascertain the appropriate size for various product styles.
Measurements must be consistently taken in the following sequence, ideally soon after waking when swelling is minimal.
1. Measure the ankle circumference above the ankle bone at the narrowest part of the ankle. Use the appropriate series sizing chart to determine if the ankle is SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE Gr X-LARGE
Note: This should be your first measurement.
2. Mesure the calf circumference at the fullest part of the caf.
3. Determine the calf length by measuring from the floor up to the
fibular head This measurement is taken on the outside of the leg.
4. Measure the thigh at its widest circumference.
5. Determine the leg length by measuring from the floor up to
the gluteal fold.
6. Determine the hip circumference by measuring the widest part of