The registration system will ensure all FISAF Australia affiliated schools have the following required standards in place:
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Working with Children Checks (or equivalent, E.g., Teacher I.D./Registration card)
- Qualified First Aid provider
The cost of a school registration is dependent on the total number of athletes participating in your aerobics program. School Stream memberships are strictly for those athletes/coaches participating in the ‘School Stream’ only.
This cost covers all participating school athletes and school employees (teachers & principles only, this does not cover contracted coaches). This cost also covers free access to use the 2024 music uploader account.
School registrations for 2024 will open on Friday 8th December 2023.
School registrations for 2024 must be completed prior to Sunday 10th March 2024.
- The total number of athletes refers to current enrolled students at your school participating in FISAF Australia events
- The total number of Coaches/ Coordinators refers to School staff members of your school participating in FISAF Australia events
- For public liability reasons, any persons who coach/choreograph for the school as a contractor must complete an individual membership
- The cost for school registrations purchased from Monday 11th March 2024 will incur an additional cost of $25.00 per pricing bracket
- Event entries cannot be submitted until your school registration has been complete
- The School Stream Registration only covers athletes/teams competing in the School Stream
- Any Athletes/Teams who are representing their school whilst competing in the Elementary, National & or International Streams, must complete an Individual Membership
- School members competing in the Elementary, National & or International Stream, will not be able to select their particular school from the drop-down box when completing their individual memberships until school registration has been complete.