- Classes are ongoing. We will continue to take your child into our classes unless we are directly notified by the
parents or legal guardian in writing via e-mail only, 30 days in advance.
- A 30 day Drop Contractis required to be submmited, before the month in question. Parents/Guardians are still responsible for the full tuition amount for the 30 days following Drop, including any extra classes received in advance. Your final bill will be sent once recied. Notifying your school’s director, principal, teacher, a written note or phone message will not be accepted for drop notifications, you must complete the drop contract: confirmation is automaticly sent conce completed..
- After signing up, you are financially responsible for all classes offered to your child, whether in attendanceor not.
- Classes are held once a week. Most months consist of 4 classes. Months with 5 weeks go torwards August classes.
- We will schedule make-up classes when a class is missed if our teacher is out sick. You will be notified in writing of the make-up day and time in advance.
- Rhythm ’n’ Dance is closed for four weeks out of the regular school year: one week in November 2 weeks for Winter Vacation & one week for Spring Vacation; you are still required to pay for these months in full.
- Rhythm ’n’ Dance is closed for 4 weeks during the summer: the last week of July and the first 3 weeks of August.
- Pay your normal tuition unless otherwise notified in your payment book. Most schools have early restart dates and all August classes were received in advance as noted in your schools class schedual.
- Due to schedualing, some classes are received in advance. Therefor, if your student drops from our program early, you will have to settle those classes upon dropping.
- Classes will be cancelled in the event of bad weather conditions, unforeseen school events OR natural disasters; including fires that directly effect where classes are held.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather or natural disasters and events will be forfeited.
- Refunds are not given for Major Holidays & All sales are final.
- Payments are due in advance, on the 1st of each month.
- There is an annual registration fee of $20.00 per child due upon initial registration and again every September.
- Make all checks payable to Rhythm ‘n’ Dance or RnD Academy.
- All students must have a current CC on file.
- *CC on file will automaticcaly be charged on the 10th of each month if your payment is not received.
- There is a late fee for all payments received after the 5th of the month. If paying after the 5th, include a $10.00 late fee with your payment. An additional late fee will apply for each month tuition is not paid, late fees incur each month balance is not paid in full, for each individual month past due.
- We accept checks, Venmo, travelers checks, cash, money orders, and credit/debit cards (via on-line or auto-pay). For more information paying with a credit/debit card, please visit www.rndacademy.com. A 5% service fee applies!
- Please use the On-line Payment section when paying with a credit or debit card! A 5% service fee applies.
- Autopay accounts requires a 30 day in advance cancelation letter. Autopay cancelation forms can be found on our website or a copy can be email upon request.
- We do not prorate unless you are signing up mid month. If your child is absent, the class is forfeited.
- Rhythm ’n’ Dance will make no refunds, this includes single classes missed by students as well as early drops or school Holidays.
- Once tuition or money is paid and received for services and/or classes, Parent or guardian will automatically assume responsibility for all policies and cost incurred once said payment or money is receive, whether it be cash, check, credit card, Venmo or money order.
- There is a Bounced Check Fee, Stop Payment Fee or Return Item Fee of $35.00 per check.
- There is a $35.00 decline fee for each CC charge attempt. Credit Cards are run twice before a different payment method will be required to resolve any outstanding balance.
- All students must have a current e-mail address on file! All updates, notices, reminders and other correspondence to the parents are mostly done through e-mail, late notices are initially left at your child's school.
- Rhythm ‘n’ Dance sends e-mails to all RnD families. Please notify us immediately if you are not
receiving these e-mails. Please add us as a contact so our e-mails are not sent to spam!
- All correspondence with Rhythm ’n’ Dance must be made by calling our voicemail at (949) 429-0196, writing to us at the e-mail below (with the exception of Drop Crontracts, those must be done through theonline form ONLY - 30 days in advance.)
DO NOT LEAVE MESSAGES WITH YOUR SCHOOL’S DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS or TEACHERS.
We do not take or accept messages left for us at the schools. You must contact us directly.
Rhythm ’n’ Dance Academy
2500 East Imperial Hwy. #149A-322, Brea, CA 92821
(949) 429-0196 - Voicemail Service