In order to be granted a Personal Assistant/Companion ticket you will need to send us some supporting documentation. Below are the types of documents that would automatically qualify you for this:
- Front page of approved DLA letter or PIP letter
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- Evidence of being registered as severe sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
- Armed Forces Independent Disability Payment
- War Disablement Pension
- A letter from a medical consultant specifying your need for a PA
(Please feel free to black out any information that relates to the amount of benefit paid or health conditions etc).
To request all other facilities (Accessible Camp Site, Viewing Platforms, etc please see the sections below and tick the corresponding box.