In consideration of the classes, shows, and community events (collectively hereinafter “Hideout Events”) of Improv Productions, LLC (hereinafter “The Hideout”), their agents, owners, officers, affiliates, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter “Hideout Staff”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge The Hideout and Hideout Staff, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that participation in Hideout Events involves certain risks of physical or emotional injury, however unlikely. I voluntarily elect to participate in Hideout Events with knowledge of the risks involved, and I hereby agree to accept and assume any and all risks of property damage, personal injury, illness, or death.
2. I defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Hideout and Hideout Staff from any and all claims of any nature, including all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees, which may in any manner result from or arise out of this agreement, except for claims resulting from or arising out of The Hideout’s or Hideout Staff’s sole negligence.
3.I have read the Hideout Code of Conduct (hideouttheatre.com/code-of-conduct/), and agree to abide by it.
4. I understand participation in Hideout Events is voluntary, and that my, or my child’s, participation may be terminated by myself or The Hideout at any time. Refunds of class fees may be applicable in some, but not all, situations.
5. I agree to respect the person and property of others and to abide by the Hideout Code of Conduct. I understand that violation of the Hideout Code of Conduct may lead to my expulsion from Hideout Events without refund. I will endanger no other person at Hideout Events, and agree to be responsible for any injury or damage I may cause to The Hideout, Hideout Staff, and/or others in attendance and/or their property.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness during Hideout Events. This release, indemnification, and waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release, indemnification, and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
7. I further grant The Hideout the right to use my or my child's likeness, voice and appearance to promote shows and classes, to display in Hideout venues, to recognize excellence, or to share performances on video streaming services. If an objection is raised The Hideout will delete or remove the objected material. The Hideout will not use or sell any likeness or voice for the purposes of creating A.I.-generated content.